The MSA V-TEC Mini PFL is the most compact and lightweight self-retracting lanyard ever developed, combining innovative engineering, superior materials and cutting-edge design. It is also the world’s first self-retracting lifeline with multiple spring radial energy-absorbing technology proving benefits over traditional SRLs. It is designed for use where mobility is needed and fall protection is required.
The MSA V-TEC Mini PFL block is designed specifically for use in environments where close anchorage is available. The compact design eliminates the need for an exposed external energy-absorber outside of the housing, which improves wear and tear performance and decreases the replacement cycle, saving you money. With multiple connectors to choose from, this Mini PFL is built for use in every environment.
The MSA V-TEC Mini Twin PFL also comes with a clear and highly durable polycarbonate casing which allows the user to see inside the unit to ensure its functioning properly, giving the user 100% confidence and peace of mind.
- Available Length: 1.8 m or 3m
- Complete weight: 3.6 kg
- User weight: 60 – 181 kg including tools
- Activation length: 0.2m to 0.3m
- Pre-engineered energy absorber
- Requires zero recalibration or adjustment
- Energy absorber is completely sealed from external contaminants.
- Minimal user training required — no annual user refresher training required
- Maintenance: Periodic examination limited to a series of visual inspections carried out by a competent person (full instructions provided)
The MSA V-Tec Mini PFL conforms to all the required standards below:
- ANSI Z359.14, Class B
- OSHA 1910.66
- OSHA 1926.502
- CSA Z259.2.2-98
- EN360: 2002
- Can withstand temperatures ranging from -40° to +130° F (-40° to +54° C)