• Unique 3-point visor loading to fit and remove visors quickly
• Sloped design allows material to easily slide off the frame
• Works with or without ear muffs
• Perfect Compatibility with many half-mask respirators and more
• Various visor versions to suit all applications
• Non-metal construction for use in electrical applications
• Replaceable, optional debris control creates tight seal between frame and helmet
• Universal= Heavy-duty, flat, rubber strap for easy and secure placement on MSA slotted and non-slotted helmets
• ET frames are tested to temperatures of 350˚F (176.7˚C), reducing warping, cracking or crazing
|Product Code (s)||Packing Size|
Established since 1987, United Resources has been specializing in M.R.O Consumables & Equipment, Safety Protective Equipment and Spill Response & Management products and services.
Equipped with a comprehensive range of products supported by an extensive supply chain network and technical expertise, United Resources offers turn-key solutions across various industries.